Applications for the first cohort of the Innovation Fellowship are now closed.
- September 19: Online application due.
- October 2-4: Interviews.
2017-2018 PROGRAM DATES AND COMMITMENTS
Half-Day Labs :
- November 1, 2017
- November 29, 2017
- January 10, 2018
- February 15, 2018
- March 27, 2018
Community Prototyping Sprint (Early May – To Be Announced)
- Fellows must attend all workshops and group coaching sessions
- Fellows must have supervisor’s endorsement to participate in the program
- Fellows commit to running their own “Prototyping Sprint” at the end of the program at a community showcase event
- Fellows have enthusiasm for learning and risk-taking, and a willingness to approach work with a critical eye
- The applicant works within an existing Jewish institution in the Chicago community, and manages a program or elements of a program that benefit Jewish life
- The applicant is committed to attending all labs and completing all “take home” assignments
- The applicant’s supervisor is supportive of their participation in the program
- The applicant demonstrates passion and perseverance for strategic innovation
- Currently works for a Jewish organization in Chicago
- Has at least 3 years of experience working in the Jewish communal sector
- Plans on staying at current organization at least through June 2018