UpStart’s Innovator’s Toolkit Workshops
UpStart’s Innovator’s Toolkit Workshops are no-cost, experiential learning opportunities for anyone looking to expand their capacity for “out-of-the-box” strategic thinking.
Innovator’s Toolkit workshops bring together a community of Jewish professionals and volunteer leaders for a hands-on, collaborative learning experience focused on integrating the best of the business, entrepreneurship, and Jewish non-profit worlds.
All workshops provide participants with opportunities to:
- Try on new ideas
- Better understand your customers
- Design solutions to organizational challenges
- Learn from an inspiring community of peers
- Bring concrete innovation tools back to your organization
These workshops are open to the community, whether you’re looking for new ways to reimagine Jewish or are seeking more opportunities for professional development.
Find an upcoming workshop near you:
– Leading Effective Change with Samantha Goldman, UpStart Design Strategist, Bay Area
– Innovator’s Toolkit: Honing Your Organization’s Unique Value with Lisette Zaid, UpStart Design Strategist, Chicago
– The Innovator’s Toolkit: Learn New Approaches to Solving Organizational Challenges with Linda Gerard, Chief Program and Innovation Officer at UpStart.
– Using Business Model Design to Stay Relevant with Lean Startup expert Mark Werwath
– Using Social Media to Understand Your Customer Archetypes with David Yarus